• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Serial Killers (2 Viewers)

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
i love crimelibrary.com

i read about ivan milat one night, and that freaked me out

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
yeah crimelibrary.com has lots of good reads there. I started reading a book by an ex FBI guy - John Douglas, who invented criminal profiling. It's sooooooo good. If you're interested in the psychology behind serial killers, that's definitely the book to read.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
What about Meiwes (sp?) - that German cannibal!
That fascinates me, particularly because he is apparently psychologically fine (as far as 'fine' goes I suppose!)

We're also looking at some interesting characters in a course I'm doing at uni, Murderers, Maniacs and Medical Detectives... it's all about killing :D:D:D:D

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Hey that sounds like a pretty sweeet course, anti - what course are you doing?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
comp sci. it's an elective i'm doing as a gen ed tho :)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
very cool...
you guys should read about Edmund Kemper if you're up for a good read. he murdered like, his mum and grandma and he was a 7 footer or something. He also said this as a seven year old to his sister (who was teasing him about having a crush on his school teacher)
"Why don't you kiss her?"
"If i kiss her, i'll have to kill her" (Ed Kemper, aged 7)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Wow! Some people are preeetty twisted. Today we went through various ways people killed spouses (and/or families). I quite like the Lizzie Borden story... and the fact that she's now a tourist attraction for a town in the USA!

Kittycat

HSC
Don't know why but I just love that Hannbel guy....hmmm....he is an interesting guy. He is a psycho but a powerful psycho....

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yes well the website i gave u got an indepth story of ivan marko milat.... AND its got PICTURES.. .ohhh thats scary

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ohhh yeh... i read this pretty interesting story on this canibbal (however u spell it./.. hmmmm )lol

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I've seen Milat's victims - all slashed and opened up. It was pretty .. hmm..well y'know...
My mate's grandad used to work with milat (apparently) as a rail worker.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ivan robert marko milat... hmmmm didnt he work near the bengalo state forest??? something to do with road stuff?

Ashleet

HSC
i love reading through the crime library articles, they are really interesting. if i wasnt doing law i love to be like a forensic detective or something like that. Total interest in all things like this

Ashleet

HSC
BTW the website that was posted here - careful using that info if you decide to use it for assesments or projects and stuff. I had a read through some of the sections that ive done case studies and research on and not all the info is correct. if you do want to use something off there, check it with other sources (both on net and in books) to make sure you are getting the right info

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Serial killers are gonna make my job (Forensic Scientist) interesting. Isn't that a horrible and disturbing fact? :(

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
ivan robert marko milat... hmmmm didnt he work near the bengalo state forest??? something to do with road stuff?
I'll be doing some forensics within my first year of uni (bososc criminology). yeah, bengalo state forest, working on rail ways.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
No i'm mainly fascinated by the psychology *behind* the serial killings. However at some stage in my life i did have post mortem pictures of the 'ripper victims' on my bedroom walls.

OOH! I frequent crimelibrary all the time! It's a good read.
What in this thread has been disturbing, chelloveck?

the fact that you had pictures of mutilated bodies on your wall...i don't care what you say, in my opinion that's disturbing.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
there there *pats head*
don't you think it's interesting how the things that most repel us, also intrigue us? Well i do. These sorts o'things are meant for people like you, and you - but not you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)