• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Strathfieldians (3 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Melsc sounds like a good student - I'm sure shes not like the ones that I described :)

urgh! 6:45 -> 7:45 happened on friday - I couldn't get to uni, cause I missed the train, the next one was cancelled and the one afterwards was delayed, and I was like stuff this, I'm going home.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Melsc sounds like a good student - I'm sure shes not like the ones that I described :)

urgh! 6:45 -> 7:45 happened on friday - I couldn't get to uni, cause I missed the train, the next one was cancelled and the one afterwards was delayed, and I was like stuff this, I'm going home.

If this keeps up, I might get to uni and back before you get on a train to uni. BLOODY CITYRAIL!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
If this keeps up, I might get to uni and back before you get on a train to uni. BLOODY CITYRAIL!!
lol ... I had 4 days in a row of stupid cityrail problems - which is very very unsual for the northern line.

I'm gonna list them cause I'm bored :p

Thursday - I got a lift to epping from richmond by a friend. I had to wait over half an hour, then we got told that we needed to catch the next train which terminated at eastwood. So I had to go to eastwood. My train then to denistone was delayed by like 20mins. So, in order to go two stations to get home I had to wait over an hour and catch 2 trains.

I have already said fridays.

Monday - got dropped off at eastwood station. Waited over an hour for a train to go to denistone, got on, then cityrail decided that the first stop would be west ryde.

Tuesday - was going to uni, i thought that I missed the train to eastwood cause I saw a train stopping at denistone, but it was an intercity train, and I was like, wtf. Missed a train to west ryde. So I walked back home, only to see another 2 trains stopping at denistone ... so i had to get a lift to eastwood from my dad.

I hate cityrail :mad:

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:
We all do.... inlcuding the State Government.
Want to hear my experience with city rail and strathfield station this afternoon? the train was filthy!! filthier than usual i saw the number to ring to complain how dirty it was but i believe in my opinion why should i waste money to tell them how dirty their trains are when they already know :p thats my two cents

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
Wats her name? wat yr?

Were u a homebush boy *cough stupid egg throwers*

Nah way! I am an ex-Ashfield Boy! I heard about the egg-throwers, I was gonna go down there and cause some trouble for them, but then I may lose out on the Bar, and I couldn't be bothered waking up that early lol. I was annoyed the school did nothing about it really. Should have contacted Mr Bishop about it! My sis in year 8.

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
I was in yr 11 last yr and got egged by them...the next day the teachers stood out the front of the skool like bouncers LOL!!!
My sis got an egg thrown at her and her friends. I was about to draft a statement of claim. But then I thought again, listening to Virginia Judge speak at the Homebush Boys grad ceremony is a big enough punishment :p

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
Oh she comes to ours 2 and thinks she is the antz pantz
hahaha

Perhaps we should direct her to Strathfield Railway Station so she can understand what we complain about.

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
LOL good point...once i did landcare (with scouts) and she came planted one plant took a photo and left and we were stuck planting all the rest

typical!!! Sorry I show a lot of resentment to Judge, Jennifer can vouch for that lol.

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
meh doesnt bother me...its entertaing me while i am trying to summarise crime...its a huge topic

That is a big task, especially during the Easter holiday break. Good luck!

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:
hahaha

Perhaps we should direct her to Strathfield Railway Station so she can understand what we complain about.

let me begin:

1. the ticket people dont print on the ticket where you are going so if u get inspected you are going to get questioned

2. filthy

3. when u go to put your ticket in it always gets trapped even if you havent finished with it e.g. i bought a ticket and it got trapped and i hadn't even used the trains yet

4. too many annoying school kiddies i say get a train station for the kiddies alone

5. too many weirdos everyday strange men come and ask me questions at strathfield square when i wait to be picked up by my dad

6. the political protesters (Jonathan knows who I am talking about)

7. there has to be a seven just not quite sure what it is yet

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
let me begin:

1. the ticket people dont print on the ticket where you are going so if u get inspected you are going to get questioned

2. filthy

3. when u go to put your ticket in it always gets trapped even if you havent finished with it e.g. i bought a ticket and it got trapped and i hadn't even used the trains yet

4. too many annoying school kiddies i say get a train station for the kiddies alone

5. too many weirdos everyday strange men come and ask me questions at strathfield square when i wait to be picked up by my dad

6. the political protesters (Jonathan knows who I am talking about)

OMG number 6...we went on a legal excursion to LIAC (i was in heaven with the case law books) anway we saw that guy in the morning b4 left from stratty and then wen we gewt to the state library he was outside state parliament house!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
Trains never come on time. Or if they do come on time, that are completely full :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)