• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Strathfieldians (5 Viewers)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
what happened was he had his leg placed right in between mine and i was standing and i was like wtf and i couldnt move then the train stopped suddenly and he grabbed my leg :mad:
What a prev...honestly get him 4 indecent assault...u shld have said "I'm a law student" and chuck a legally blond...u are violating...ahhh pactus sunt sermunda...jus cogens...ummmm yea

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
aww ... I feel left out that I'm not doing law :(

Actually, I was going to do tourism law - but they cut the stupid subject so I can't do it anymore :mad:

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
did u kick him i would of...lol i didnt do taekwando 4 nuffin

Oh go Melsc! And you would have had some legal backing too, invading your space would give you some authority to use 'reasonable' force (re the Katapodis case: the Greek in the case didn't suffer for nothing hehe).

Jonathan A

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
no room to!!!! i so would of side kicked him

lol side kicked him.

THe appropriate thing to say Jenn is:

Excuse me sir, I believe you are making too much of a contact with my personal space. Such present situation we are in is creating the apprehension of an imminent unwanted body contact without my consent. Under the principle of the Sauvage case, your conduct may amount to the belief there will be a battery. I will ask you to step back as the closeness is would not be deemed as being acceptable in the surrent context and hence amount to battery as seen in Wilson v Pringle. I have recourse to damages in that case, however trespass is actionable per se. Be it therefore that if you don't move off I will shidekick you and kickbox your heard bro.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
aww ... I feel left out that I'm not doing law :(

Actually, I was going to do tourism law - but they cut the stupid subject so I can't do it anymore :mad:

Cape you are not left out. Come to my mentoring sessions.

Jonathan A

HSC
Sorry to all if I am being a little aggitated in my responses, I have this drunk choir a couple of houses away which I will either seek an injunction for under nuisance or seek abatement (the common law's SELF-HELP remedy).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Cape you are not left out. Come to my mentoring sessions.
haha, on thursdays right? Considering I come from whoop whoop campus, I'm dead tired even before my lecture starts. So, I'd be sleeping the whole time in your sessions :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
haha, on thursdays right? Considering I come from whoop whoop campus, I'm dead tired even before my lecture starts. So, I'd be sleeping the whole time in your sessions :p

I ensure all are actively engaged in my sessions lol :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
No

From the Norman Conquest through to Agency by Estoppel, you will love it.
eh ... whats that when its home??? lol.

Don't mind me, I'm working on 3 assignments at one time, getting slightly confused :p

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:
lol side kicked him.

THe appropriate thing to say Jenn is:

Excuse me sir, I believe you are making too much of a contact with my personal space. Such present situation we are in is creating the apprehension of an imminent unwanted body contact without my consent. Under the principle of the Sauvage case, your conduct may amount to the belief there will be a battery. I will ask you to step back as the closeness is would not be deemed as being acceptable in the surrent context and hence amount to battery as seen in Wilson v Pringle. I have recourse to damages in that case, however trespass is actionable per se. Be it therefore that if you don't move off I will shidekick you and kickbox your heard bro.

ummm i tried to tell him to move his leg but he couldnt speak the language of english :p

S

Shuter

= Jennifer = said:
ummm i tried to tell him to move his leg but he couldnt speak the language of english :p
Did he speak the language of love?

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:
Sorry to all if I am being a little aggitated in my responses, I have this drunk choir a couple of houses away which I will either seek an injunction for under nuisance or seek abatement (the common law's SELF-HELP remedy).

Jonathan remember duration it is not happening all the time so do you think that is reasonable :p

= Jennifer =

HSC
Cape said:

I think you would be doing that even if you werent tired

(joking)

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
eh ... whats that when its home??? lol.

Don't mind me, I'm working on 3 assignments at one time, getting slightly confused :p
hehe I am working on mine too.

Jonathan A

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
Jonathan remember duration it is not happening all the time so do you think that is reasonable :p

Well if I tell them and they continue, it is then an improper motive of malice, such as in Hollywood Silverfox Farms Case.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
hehe I am working on mine too.
I'm getting my geography mixed up with health and natural disasters. After a day of studying the house looks like an atomic bomb has hit it. And i'm printed sooo much info off tonight, I think that I'm going to be reading for the rest of my life. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)