• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Too much downtime? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
somebody ban this loser.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Lol if I had a paypal account I'd donate like $1 for his/her effort rofl. He'she even made a webpage copy and wrote stuff hahahah. Hilarious. Must be someone with quite a bit of IT knowlege. *Looks at IT forum* lol.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Jumb was not responsible for the private messages that were received.

I can confirm that this was a scam perpetrated by the user of the LittleBOS and HellVeN accounts. That user has forfeited all privileges on this site.

Defrauding minors is both legally and morally reprehensible. It is punishable by five years imprisonment. Don't do it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Lazarus said:
Jumb was not responsible for the private messages that were received.

I can confirm that this was a scam perpetrated by the user of the LittleBOS and HellVeN accounts. That user has forfeited all privileges on this site.

Defrauding minors is both legally and morally reprehensible. It is punishable by five years imprisonment. Don't do it.
thanks laz!
Wow, I have a good gut instinct. I had a major feeling that it was Hellven ever since he posted in my thread. I don't know, it was just the way he started expressing himself. It was again reflected in this particular thread as well. It seemed like he was trying to shift the blame.
Pitty.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunate this is.

Let this be a lesson, have your fun, but dont go too far.

This act was just incomprehensible.

santaslayer

HSC
That's so stupid. LoLz. Report him to the federal police.

Anyway, I'm cut I didn't recieve such a PM...I AM a top poster too. j/jks.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
townie said:
i got THIS pm:

Forwarded from 1Time4thePpl- Sunny msg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Forward to others"-1Time4thePpl
------------------------------------------

"Hey guys. We took the paypal donations link down from the main site last year because it was being abused and misused by unregistered users doing anything to try and hack it.
The link is still up but we only give it to regular users. So pass it on using PM only to the people that use the site regularly or want to donate money to maintain the site.

The link (a subdomain of our main host) is:
http://boredofstudies.atspace.org/
"
-Sunny

edit: sent from LittleBOS
I got one too...thought it was suss

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Recently, in the past month or so, we seem to be getting way too much downtime. Perhaps if we open up donations, bos could subscribe to a much better/faster/bigger server?
What is it running on now? OS, CPU, RAM, disks, Network, ISP pipe, applications?

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I got sent that PM too. The atspace account it links to has been shut down/removed. Stupid scamming twonk.

I_F

B

BigBos

Hmm weird. I've yet to have received a visit from the federal police! I'm so disapointed, I'm sure they would've liked some of my cake.

I managed to scab $35 before the donations website was shut down. Thanks to all those who donated :)! The money will definately be put to good use. I think I'll give some of it to the poor - Oh wait, I'd rather get something for myself cause I don't care about 1Time4thePpl!

Good job admins on closing the free website so quickly. Not that I care since it only took a few minutes:

2 minutes to find random proxy.
2 minutes to create yahoo email.
2 minutes to create paypal account.
2 minutes to create BOS account.
2 minutes to rip shitty BOS webpage and put donations.
2 minutes to register to free hosting site.
2 minutes to upload index.html.
2 minutes to post a few private mesages on BOS to gullible fags.

= 16 minutes

BOS fanatics going crazy to tell all the stupid losers that it was a scam?

Priceless.

$35/16min, not bad, I could probably make a living out of this :D.

Thanks again to all those that donated.

Oh and well done on banning some other cunt HHAAHAHA. Sucked in for using the same proxy server mate hahahahaha.

LOVE TO YOU ALL AND THANKS AGAIN BOS.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
BigBos said:
Hmm weird. I've yet to have received a visit from the federal police! I'm so disapointed, I'm sure they would've liked some of my cake.

I managed to scab $35 before the donations website was shut down. Thanks to all those who donated :)! The money will definately be put to good use. I think I'll give some of it to the poor - Oh wait, I'd rather get something for myself cause I don't care about 1Time4thePpl!

Good job admins on closing the free website so quickly. Not that I care since it only took a few minutes:

2 minutes to find random proxy.
2 minutes to create yahoo email.
2 minutes to create paypal account.
2 minutes to create BOS account.
2 minutes to rip shitty BOS webpage and put donations.
2 minutes to register to free hosting site.
2 minutes to upload index.html.
2 minutes to post a few private mesages on BOS to gullible fags.

= 16 minutes

BOS fanatics going crazy to tell all the stupid losers that it was a scam?

Priceless.

$35/16min, not bad, I could probably make a living out of this :D.

Thanks again to all those that donated.

Oh and well done on banning some other cunt HHAAHAHA. Sucked in for using the same proxy server mate hahahahaha.

LOVE TO YOU ALL AND THANKS AGAIN BOS.
Attn: bigBos

PLEASE LEAVE NOW!

B

BigBos

What if I refuse? I'll get banned? Ok. See if I care :).

Have a nice day.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fuck it. i believe in karma. let him have his little fun.
He doesn't understand that some of the money donated would have been hard-earned. People would have had to work 1/2 hours during exams and still out of sentiment for BOS donated their money.
It's ok. This kind of stuff comes around to haunt you. I look forward to the day where your balls get eaten by fire ants

B

BigBos

Wow, fireants eating my balls - how punk of you. Oh well, everyone their fetish.
Then again, you said that you believe in Karma so it must be expected that you're an idiot, yes sir.

I'm feeling so much regret. Oh no! I've robbed innocent people of their hard earned money!! I'm such a criminal.

God It was all just a joke. You guys take everything so seriously. No one donated anyway prick. I checked paypal and tha balance is $0 :(.

Oh well let this be a lesson to you all. You are easily tricked.

MuffinMan

HSC
BigBos said:
Wow, fireants eating my balls - how punk of you. Oh well, everyone their fetish.
Then again, you said that you believe in Karma so it must be expected that you're an idiot, yes sir.

I'm feeling so much regret. Oh no! I've robbed innocent people of their hard earned money!! I'm such a criminal.

God It was all just a joke. You guys take everything so seriously. No one donated anyway prick. I checked paypal and tha balance is $0 :(.

llllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeee noooooooooooowwwwwwwwww :chainsaw:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
BigBos said:

i don't give a shit whether anyone donated or not. The fact is you attempted to commit fraud. To me, it also seems like you're trying to step away from the limelight after aknowledging donations just before.

MuffinMan

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
fuck it. i believe in karma. let him have his little fun.
He doesn't understand that some of the money donated would have been hard-earned. People would have had to work 1/2 hours during exams and still out of sentiment for BOS donated their money.
It's ok. This kind of stuff comes around to haunt you. I look forward to the day where your balls get eaten by fire ants
nice one there well said :)

repped...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
BigBos said:

Hi jeremy :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hi Jeremy from Killara high school :)
How are you doing?
What are your thoughts on suspension? Should I make that phone call? Because your principal is only one phone call away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)