• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

natstar said:
oh well, we can still be excited over them, they are cool
exactly:p i dont give a sh*t if other uni's have em they're still cool!

that's just like saying if i own a porsche it isnt still awesome coz other people have em :confused:

klh

HSC
you like them now until it wont read your card and you have to go and line up for another printer swiper that works.

L

LaraB

klh said:
you like them now until it wont read your card and you have to go and line up for another printer swiper that works.
i already hadta go line up for a new one coz some jerk stole my wallet..

is no biggy - used the same photo n stuff n coz it was stolen didnt cost me anything

i went in on friday morning at 10am - least busy time of the week at parra:) was a whole 5 people at the student centre in the time i was there:)

klh

HSC
your not hurt though?
did you recover all the stuff in your wallet?
was it at uws? or liek outside?
man thats bad luck.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i went to uws all day today (@ werrington) and sat in australian design, image design (photomedia) and psychology lectures
it was good fun ive been to acu mac and uws all in the same week and personally all the unis are the same.. theres just more people wandering around mac at any given time than acu or uws
rock on

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Yeah I've over-used mine in the last week because it is so cool. Oh the thrill of swipping the ID/ATM copy card/Library card lol

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
i already hadta go line up for a new one coz some jerk stole my wallet..

is no biggy - used the same photo n stuff n coz it was stolen didnt cost me anything

i went in on friday morning at 10am - least busy time of the week at parra:) was a whole 5 people at the student centre in the time i was there:)
lol tough luck but how did u get 2 lose ur wallet?...did u leave it on a table or something?...cuz if u left it somewhere unattended then technically I don't think it's stealing...which raises the question, is theft common in UWS?...:cool:

Jonathan A said:
If you think they are hot at Kingswood, wait till you come to Parra ;)
helll yes.... hot boys... everywhere!!! Hott Uni boys seems to be a popular breed at parra.... :p

L

LaraB

klh said:
your not hurt though?
did you recover all the stuff in your wallet?
was it at uws? or liek outside?
man thats bad luck.
nah wasnt at uni...long story short - its ag uy who's a friend of a gilr from hs's "bf" or whatever you wanna call him...he thought it'd be funny

got all my stuff back cept my money..altho got it back after i already cancelled and renewed all my card which was a pain in the ass n cost a bit 2

L

LaraB

HerO said:
lol tough luck but how did u get 2 lose ur wallet?...did u leave it on a table or something?...cuz if u left it somewhere unattended then technically I don't think it's stealing...which raises the question, is theft common in UWS?...:cool:
far out - go away!

a - i never said it was at uws so no theft isnt common place at our uni
b - it is still stealing if someone takes ur stuff just coz you left it unattended
c - i didnt leave it unattended - my bag was nicked from under my feet at parra library

far out stop making comments just to bag out uws! its a waste of everyone's time and i thought you'd learnt from the crap you've started in the past......

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
natstar said:
I hate how the machine doesent accept 5c, i have so many itsa not funny and i cant use them in anything- coke machines etc. Think i might try and exchange them
The copy card-adding-machines takes 5c! I am going to give all my 5c coins to it.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
What is with people's bags getting stolen at Parra library?! I mean, the library is shit and noisy enough as it is, but now bag stealing at a LIBRARY?! wow people can be low.

L

LaraB

funky_a said:
What is with people's bags getting stolen at Parra library?! I mean, the library is shit and noisy enough as it is, but now bag stealing at a LIBRARY?! wow people can be low.
yeah i reckon! an dthe library chic said there's a few a week!

klh

HSC
what interesting about the parra library that i havent seen in any other is the scarecrow.
and i hate the library becoz its full and extra full on a rainy day. its not for shelter its for study, i seriously couldnt do any work becoz there was so much chattering.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
The copy card-adding-machines takes 5c! I am going to give all my 5c coins to it.
Thats not fair! The ones in the library and computer labs at hawkesbury don't take 5c pieces :(

klh

HSC
well randomness but....
the buses were not coming on time today when i was going home today, 3 buses were not coming accroding to schedule and 1 came but ignored liked a group of 10 students, and it wasnt full.
so as a pissed off as i was, i went walking to the next stop since i looked at the timetable and it said id have ot wait for another 15 mins. so as im walking down the hill, the bus whooshes past. in the end i walked all the way from parra campus to parra station in 17 mins. ok, well 25 mins.
ohh and i have an assignment that i have no idea to do and though the question seems clear cut, they added objectives that dont seem to correlate to the question, i asked the lecturer and well, lets just say im not expecting much when i get the essay back from marking. i totally forgot about my group project to show to the tuterer about our progess whihc is due tomorrow and its all to my couple of days procrastinating.

sigh...now i am wondering why i complained in the holidays. x(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)