• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who's boat is sinking? (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
who's boat is sinking, meaning who thinks they screwed their hsc, and have no hope for the rest of the year, or who thinks they will not go good as they anticipated

me, hehe, half-half....

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
lets pack our bags, and leave the world called "earth"

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
yeh i think i'll go alright in the hsc..
and yeh im getting a place on the moon too, just gotta send in my cheque...its going to be in Moonstone Rocks..is that where you place is Chand?

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah join a cult and leave earth
the mothership will pick us up when we donate all our money to the leader and suicide

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by PoLaRbEaR
yeh i think i'll go alright in the hsc..
and yeh im getting a place on the moon too, just gotta send in my cheque...its going to be in Moonstone Rocks..is that where you place is Chand?
nah, its calles moonstown...closely related to my suburb here 'cause ill miss it *sniff*...but i dun think ur that far away though

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
nah, its calles moonstown...closely related to my suburb here 'cause ill miss it *sniff*...but i dun think ur that far away though
yeh ive heard of Moonstown..its like two craters away..its a small moon afterall..

I'm Screwed!! most deffinetly......ah well I'm trying not to stress about it...I think every one else is doing the stressing for me

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by PoLaRbEaR
...its going to be in Moonstone Rocks..is that where you place is Chand?
i heard that place is pretty good, and you can get a great view of earth, so i may visit u sometimes...:p

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Originally posted by Chand
i heard that place is pretty good, and you can get a great view of earth, so i may visit u sometimes...:p
hehe yeh as if use me so you can see earth...but you wouldnt want to see earth or else it'll remind you of the reason we left in the first place

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
ur in bansktown rite now, rite? if so, i was thinking mayb we should do some rocket pooling so we dun waste ne fuel or money....wat do u think?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Why do we have to be in Bankstown to do it?
And how did you know im in Banx?? [ooh hoo scary]

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Chill up, be a bit more optimistic :). Wha, mine?

Firstly, it's not a boat. It's an amphibious tank with an antigravitic device, powered by monomolecular nanobots operating a high-mass-atoms nuclear reactor, with 99.95% efficiency!

Second, it's got conventional nuclear weapons as well as anti-aircraft missiles as well as explosive sentry system. Who's gonna come and try sink it?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
polarbear: i think u said it b4:p....and since i'm in the same place...why go anyplace else:D...

underthesun: definitely not me

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm so over trials, I just want to get the fark outta school!

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
hehe yeh i did say it before...but i didnt think you'd remember =)
so you're saying to get their ourselves instead of waiting for a vessel to take us there?

Firstly, it's not a boat. It's an amphibious tank with an antigravitic device, powered by monomolecular nanobots operating a high-mass-atoms nuclear reactor, with 99.95% efficiency!
99.95% efficiency...*slowly shakes his head* thats just disgraceful

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..cause we have to wiat till after our hsc...then until theres a vessel from here to there....which is a long time...yeah ..hmm..i duno...mayb we can steal something from banks airport...what do u think?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
bah~ banx airport...wat could they possibly have??
hmm maybe we should wait until after the hsc..and if our results are crap we'll go with all the other failures but if we do well we can stay and go to uni..how abt that?

mommba

my trials is nxt week....my boat is still ok i guess.....i think its gonna sink after got hit by the ice bergs called "trials" n "HSC" hehehehehhe.....N E wayz can i make a reserve too for a place on the moon...hehehehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)