• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Benefactors (3 Viewers)

sladehk

le random
HSC
Jacks said:
try and make your posts meaningful and helpful, and post in threads that you think allow your posts to be this...if you really want to be a benefactor your posts need to reflect that you possess the qualities you need to become part of that group. Though saying that I don't think you should post with the intention of becoming a benefactor...be yourself and if you have benefactor like qualities, at some point you may be recognised for it :uhhuh:
I don't post with the intention of becoming a benefactor. I may not have the full set of benefactor qualities but I always try to help people(especially in the IT Stuff section).

iambored said:
number of green boxes has nothing to do with becoming a benefactor

you can ask 1 of the super mods why yours was rejected
do you think they would tell me the reasons so that i could strive to be more benefactorish? wait, i'll actually pm him/her now and see if i get a response...

Jacks

HSC
sladehk said:
I don't post with the intention of becoming a benefactor. I may not have the full set of benefactor qualities but I always try to help people(especially in the IT Stuff section)....
I have no doubt you always try to help, sorry if my post made you think I thought otherwise. Though sending a private message to ask why you were rejected is a good idea, at least then you'll know for sure the reasons why you weren't accepted this time...keep trying and helping and it'll be all good. :)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
*can see benefactor status (or the desire for) being the 2005 version of the "green boxes"*
...at least its moderated....

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Regarding reputation in your application .. if I'm interested in how much rep you have, and I do a search, and it's mostly for junk reasons, note that your applicaiton may lose some esteem :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
wow so u can actually check the reasons y we got repped? how can u do that?

sladehk

le random
HSC
Admin/Mods have a huge "arsenal" of powers which include viewing whatever happens in the forums.

Its weird that I only get repped for weird reason while whenever I post a good thread I rarely get repped:

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
sladehk said:
Admin/Mods have a huge "arsenal" of powers which include viewing whatever happens in the forums.

Its weird that I only get repped for weird reason while whenever I post a good thread I rarely get repped:
LOL! ROFL!

rep by Korn... Your Cool. Trade. :rolleyes:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
thats actually quite true. whenever i have a good post, i hardly get repped, whenever i coment something that i didn't think would get repped, the oppostite happens.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
LOL! ROFL!

rep by Korn... Your Cool. Trade. :rolleyes:
lol bahaha stupid Korn. nobody ever rep him.
then he will probably get depressed cause his rep isnt as high as everyone elses, then he will kill himself. lol.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
rofl yeh.
i cracked up when i saw trade :p LMAO
ITS THE PROOF! I TOLD U HE DID THAT WHEN HE REPPED ME.
FORWARD THE PIC TO BUBZ ASAP SHE TOLD ME TO AND I DIDNT HAVE IT NEMORE.... unlike sladehoopiwatsy (dunno ur name soz) i had been repped too much by the time i went to show it and it had gone. but slawwahh whoever, i was glad 2 c my name in the repping. i did it cos u had a huge post count n only 1 box.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Murf said:
lol she's a member, and beacuse shes helpful with stuff... legal etc
melsc is a benefactor
am i helpful with stuff murf?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
joe you spam too much. but sometimes you do show your true colours.

i think i got rejected for benefactorship due to spam posts or getting repped for the wrong reasons.

i will not intend to ask minai or anti. its my way of self-denial. long live self-denial!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sladehk said:
I don't post with the intention of becoming a benefactor. I may not have the full set of benefactor qualities but I always try to help people(especially in the IT Stuff section).

do you think they would tell me the reasons so that i could strive to be more benefactorish? wait, i'll actually pm him/her now and see if i get a response...
Yes Slade is heaps helpful in the IT forum and so is murf, but im not sure if murf is as helpful as slade, he should be rewarded for his helpfulness, IMHO

Last edited:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
joe you spam too much.
im sorry but i really have to agree...joe you really do make some pretty pointless posts at times

not to mention turning IPT threads into legal ones :p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
that wasnt me. that was melsc. and shes a benefactor! :rolleyes:
anyways...
i help heaps of ppl on this site...
see this http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=63023
pig_93 said:
thanks joe
always a help
thats a nice little comprehensive chapter thing for us
u did us proud
misfit_87 said:
Thanks for posting the quiz up. It will be helpful for me, I have a Legal Studies assessment next week on Human Rights AND Family Law where I'll be asked questions about both topics.
iv also posted many resources, assignments, notes etc for ppl and i never refuse to help people when they PM me asking for help :)

Last edited:

DanielleM

HSC
yeah joes awesome
he does so much for BOS 2 help people
he has helped so many people with legal studies, business and re
and has put heaps of good resources to help us all with up on this site :uhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)