• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Benefactors (2 Viewers)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
snapperhead, why not? For Laz, or anti, or minai, I think all teachers should get benefactorship membership beacuse they are being helpful to this community. I reckon it should be automatic, just like the mods, because if they didn't want to be recognised for their work they wouldn't requset to be recognised as a taecher member.
Im different in the fact that I am both a teacher and a mod (modship is not automatic for teachers just in case anyone is thinking that!)

Maybe 'cause Im in two groups, its easier to not have a bosman??
Really, I dont care......

sladehk

le random
HSC
How does Bos know whether you are a teacher or not?
------------------------------
PS> snapperhead: I was just wondering, is it weird to see the different side to people(students- or has it changed you views of students?)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its Tristan, of course I'm allowed to be mean to him.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
lala2 said:
snapperhead, why not? For Laz, or anti, or minai, I think all teachers should get benefactorship membership beacuse they are being helpful to this community. I reckon it should be automatic, just like the mods, because if they didn't want to be recognised for their work they wouldn't requset to be recognised as a taecher member.
Teachers don't always request to be given teacher status, there have been cases where Lazarus has contacted them.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah at first i didn't want the bolding, but now i'm too in hooked on the little man and i figure why not wear it with pride? why don't you want it withoutaface?

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
iambored said:
yeah at first i didn't want the bolding, but now i'm too in hooked on the little man and i figure why not wear it with pride? why don't you want it withoutaface?
I don't have the bolding anymore because I'm not a moderator any more, I resigned because I felt I'd serve the board better as a participant than as a mediator.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
iambored said:
I still don't see this BoS man. I saw it in the attachment above but on the board, it doesnt appear at all. Oh well :(

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I still don't see this BoS man. I saw it in the attachment above but on the board, it doesnt appear at all. Oh well :(
its next to their name...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I know I know. I've seen the attachment and read the various posts of people telling me. i was just saying I still dont see it. Meh. Enough of my whinging.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I know I know. I've seen the attachment and read the various posts of people telling me. i was just saying I still dont see it. Meh. Enough of my whinging.
Browser name?
Browser version?

sladehk

le random
HSC
try using fire fox or check if your IE setting allow to view images

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
If we apply to be a benefactor when do we find out? I know we get bolded if we are approved but how long before we know? I hate waiting lol....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)