• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grand Theft Auto IV. (2 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it's a physics engine that can be used by any console with the processing power to run it, including the pc.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Can the ps3 support it, or should I be saving up for a 360? So far I've only heard of it from xbox reviewers. :/

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes, the ps3 can support. but why would you get a ps3 over an xbox 360 currently (esp. when i can get you a bonus xbox 360 gayme)? In a year or so, a ps3 may be the more solid choice, but currently, the 360 is library pwns

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Dno, blu-ray seems pretty cool atm. :/

I really want to get a special edition pack, (Fuck the duffle bag looks so cool), but by the time I hit the market they'll all probably be gone.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
p.s. curry fro dude, did you watch the trailer or the review?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
woooo about to put it in my xbox now.

hahahah the line up at broadway EB was like a society's rejects convention. and a guy there looked and was dressed like disco stu, me n jahan couldnt stop laughing. ripping the soundtrack to computer now.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you know what else is long? my penis. what do you guys think of the graphics. I assume most people will be playing it in standard definition like you, so it'll be interesting to know

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
stazi said:
you know what else is long? my penis. what do you guys think of the graphics. I assume most people will be playing it in standard definition like you, so it'll be interesting to know

hahahah you are such a fucking arrogant cunt lol

yeah love the graphics, just a slight improvement over san andreas tbh in terms of graphics. just went on my first date :eek:. the first car you get handles horribly, and the fighting is a bit slow, more realistic, but slower.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Dno, blu-ray seems pretty cool atm. :/

I really want to get a special edition pack, (Fuck the duffle bag looks so cool), but by the time I hit the market they'll all probably be gone.
long long gone

i'm pretty sure if you get the ltd. edition gtaiv ps3 console bundle you get all the special edition stuff. that'll be out on thursday, or so i've been told

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
hahahah you are such a fucking arrogant cunt lol

yeah love the graphics, just a slight improvement over san andreas tbh in terms of graphics. just went on my first date :eek:. the first car you get handles horribly, and the fighting is a bit slow, more realistic, but slower.
How is that arrogant? The penetration of HDTVs is still only like 20%, from memory. That means most people will only get to play the game in standard def.

Slava is playing it on an HDTV, though: says it looks amazing. Also heard many confirmations that it looks way, way better than san andreas in high def. Looks like it's one of those games that just doesn't come out correctly at a low resolution (like all pro football).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)