• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grand Theft Auto IV. (3 Viewers)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Yeah stas give me your pitch.

Show me that marketing major.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
does anyone know if there's going to be a midnite launch for this game? do they even do those anymore?

if there's a game this year that deserves it...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
hows that going anyway, are u in first place or wat
nah not this year, as I started it too late. I think I'm about 10 referrals behind, but I was 18 behind a month ago, so can't complain with the progress made. Won it hardcore last year, though: was about 15 ahead at the end.

zimmerman8k said:
whats the best deal u can get me mr stas?
Basically, I can get you a free game with any deal you want to use. You could sell the game off on ebay or some other forum for a good bit of cash (prob around $60). However, you can also keep the game, as there's some sexy ones which are often available such as Mass Effect. It's unlikely we'll get GTA IV for referrals though.

This site: http://www.ecogamer.com/content/blogsection/2/6/ has the best specials available.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
does anyone know if there's going to be a midnite launch for this game? do they even do those anymore?

if there's a game this year that deserves it...
Yeah EB at Centrepoint are having one - i'm considering getting it there, and then exchanging it the next week for store credit, as I'm importing the uncut version from o/seas

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no you fag. you need to buy a 360.

i may go to the centrepoint launch

Supermodified

HSC
I'm going to the midnight launch at Eastgardens EB. I wish I pre-ordered it at Centrepoint EB now, so I could have someone to wait with. =(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think they'll have excess stock, so that you can get away without preordering. I'm awaiting word on this from my friend who works at EB Centrepoint

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)