• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grand Theft Auto IV. (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
whatever one your mates have.

if no friends,

Xbox for dlc

Legham

HSC
Yo, Stazi. I didn't read most the thread but it seems you're wondering about what got cut out of our version of the game. In one of the missions Niko shoves a "weapon" (could be anything from a dildo to an ak47 for all we know) up some guys ass for something he did in prison. Official word from Rockstar.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Legham said:
Yo, Stazi. I didn't read most the thread but it seems you're wondering about what got cut out of our version of the game. In one of the missions Niko shoves a "weapon" (could be anything from a dildo to an ak47 for all we know) up some guys ass for something he did in prison. Official word from Rockstar.
this is a rumour as Rockstar have officially denied it. Some guy apparently called Rockstar's 1900 number and a call centre rep told him (even though they hadnt told press, or anyone) that was what was cut out. So doubt that was the content.

Supermodified

HSC
It was actually a Take Two employee who said it, and I think it was confirmed to be a rumour.

Legham

HSC
Oh dang, i didnt know they officially denied it. Oh well, all this censoring crap went around the internet when San Andreas was released and there was no noticeable difference in that so im just getting the aussie version at midnight from EB games.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
runtlocks said:
driving thru the countryside for 5-10 mins in the game to reach a mission? blehh

that being said i'll stop saying bad things about gta: 9 days to go

we've just recieved the free microsoft giveaway, 500 points and some exclusive gamer pics at our store

I never did any missions so I wouldn't know what missions was the shortest or longest and etc, I had a friend who completed the whole game, I borrowed it and I kept the saved game on the memory card. :D I love giving CJ a pink haircut and making him run around with no clothes on except his underwear, so funny. :rofl:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Legham said:

That's it? Wow our country is so fucking sensitive I swear, I'd thought it would be a rape scene or something to do with women beating or prostitution.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Legham said:
Oh dang, i didnt know they officially denied it. Oh well, all this censoring crap went around the internet when San Andreas was released and there was no noticeable difference in that so im just getting the aussie version at midnight from EB games.
they didnt censor San Andreas until after the Hot Coffee incident

Legham

HSC
Yeah, but everyone was saying it was censored and some people ordered it from other countries.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
those were rumours that the OFLC and Rockstar didn't comment on. There was no proof it was modified. However, Rockstar have confirmed that "some parts" have been cut this time

Legham

HSC
Awww thats pretty faggotory. Hope it's not much. I'd probably get both versions anyway, if the cut stuff was any good. Cause i wanna get it at midnight :D

blakegman

HSC
N/A
would rather it day of release. can always youtbe it if its that funny/good.

I'm gonna move my tv and ps3 out to the granny flat on release so i can fully soak up the GTA experience in solidarity.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ill prob still get it day of release, then return it at EB for a refund. 7 day exchange policy ftw

Legham

HSC
lol, good idea. I wonder if you'd need a different game save for different versions..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah you most likely would be incompatible, but i dont mind. I'll get the US version like 2 days after, so won't be far into the game.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
yeah you most likely would be incompatible, but i dont mind. I'll get the US version like 2 days after, so won't be far into the game.
Where is Niko from anyone know? Eastern europe somewhere ?

Someone said Russia, but i don't think that is right.

Also is the soundtrack list available yet ?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think they just said Eastern Europe. Hopefully Kazakhstan like borat

Legham

HSC
I dont think his country has been confirmed.. But then again i've kinda been ignoring GTAIV news so its all new and exciting.

And no, soundtrack list is unavailable. Only a few songs and artists have been confirmed.

and lol @ staz. We could get one of those big over the shoulders thong things as an outfit :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)