• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I hate when (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
braad said:
life sucks...proves we're immortal..i mean mortal :p i think every1 has done that, but at least u know they're out of ur league, jus dont drop ur standards back 2 our level, coz that'll harm u more
Great typo

SweetSeasons

HSC
he doesn't know. In our convo's but cause we talk like no tomorrow :p, he's said stuff like he'd feel weird going out with some one a fair bit younger then him. I'm a fair bit younger then him.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, it's awesome because girls go for personality, something we can easily change, however guys go for looks, something that girls can't change, even though they try with make up and clothes.
What about cosmetic surgery, that shit can do wonders now

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
You can't easily change personality and i wouldn't want some one who would change their personality just to be with me.
Yes u can its quite simple to change oneself personality wise

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
he doesn't know. In our convo's but cause we talk like no tomorrow :p, he's said stuff like he'd feel weird going out with some one a fair bit younger then him. I'm a fair bit younger then him.
Do you're telling us, that:

a) you haven't even tried to pick him up
b) you think this guy is above you
c) you don't have a self esteem issue

gg

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jago said:
that's right, there's nothing worse than a girl with low self esteem.
I dont know, sometimes it allows them to pick up easier, cause there expectations arnt too high, just aslong as they dont think a guy is out of their league that shows interest in them

SweetSeasons

HSC
jumb said:
Do you're telling us, that:

a) you haven't even tried to pick him up
b) you think this guy is above you
c) you don't have a self esteem issue

gg
Yeah, so? your point is?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
What ages are we talking here

SweetSeasons

HSC
Stupid cause I know I have no chance with a 25 yr old guy, who's about to break out into the acting scene, who works way to hard to have time for a girl friend, who has a hell of a lot more experiance in life then me?

only reason i'm stupid is that i have a thing for him, but that's me I always fall for the ones I feel comfy around.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Korn said:
I dont know, sometimes it allows them to pick up easier, cause there expectations arnt too high, just aslong as they dont think a guy is out of their league that shows interest in them
That's not nice jackass. Poor girls

(I completely agree)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
Stupid cause I know I have no chance with a 25 yr old guy, who's about to break out into the acting scene, who works way to hard to have time for a girl friend, who has a hell of a lot more experiance in life then me?

only reason i'm stupid is that i have a thing for him, but that's me I always fall for the ones I feel comfy around.
So why don't you try? What do you have to lose?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jago said:
That's not nice jackass. Poor girls

(I completely agree)
What its true, sleasebags will pry on chicks with low self-esteem, and chicks can get good blokes by not thinking that they are below them

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SweetSeasons said:

What do u mean hes about to break it in the acting scene? Would we know hes name, cause i have a few friends who have done small-time acting shit

SweetSeasons

HSC
You wouldn;t know his name. He's in that short film that was n current affair the other day, and another independant film that was filmed last year. I don't want to say his name, incase any one, on some off chance does know him.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Jumb, it's an awkward situation as I work with him, for a five hour block every week.

S

Shuter

SweetSeasons said:
You wouldn;t know his name. He's in that short film that was n current affair the other day, and another independant film that was filmed last year. I don't want to say his name, incase any one, on some off chance does know him.
Now who would possibly know him....

SweetSeasons

HSC
I dunno, maybe you know him Jeff, who knows?? I don't care if you know, meh, if you're so interested I'll tell you at the Ori on wed if you are going. But meh.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I dunno, maybe you know him Jeff, who knows?? I don't care if you know, meh, if you're so interested I'll tell you at the Ori on wed if you are going. But meh.
Whats the Ori

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)