• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

If when you are 50, you look back on a picture of a girl who you had a crush on... (2 Viewers)

Pillows

Banned
HSC
Re: If when you are 50, you look back on a picture of a girl who you had a crush on..

hiphophooray123 said:
i think tom "rooster" hutchinson is fucking cool.
That beard just makes him huh?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Re: If when you are 50, you look back on a picture of a girl who you had a crush on..

housah0lic said:
KeKEkeKEe
report him to the cops for real.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

i am? you're the one beginning i ain't doing shit lol

Pillows

Banned
HSC

I don't get what the guy means when he says "being called a maniac is like drink a glass of water". WTF?!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

like he's saying maniac as in crazy pedo

and it's easier to get called it than drink a glass of water, which apparently is relatively easy

idk must be some italian proverb

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

he means that he's a pedophile, has pics of 12 year olds on his computer and alyssar feeds his sick twisted desires and is imo implicitly guilty when he acts on those desires, driven to madness by her constant cock teasing, and hurts some kid.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

Enteebee said:
report him to the cops for real.
lmao i didn't say kekekkeke

haha anyway nah
he's harmless
some fucked up fantasies but he's ok

Pillows

Banned
HSC

AHAHAHAHAHA, sounds like a shit proverb to me. Anyway, I'm off to study. Thank you all for wrecking my thread. Appreciated.

HalcyonSky

HSC

housah0lic said:
lmao i didn't say kekekkeke

haha anyway nah
he's harmless
some fucked up fantasies but he's ok
haha, what was it, masturbating you while you were crying or something?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

Enteebee said:
he means that he's a pedophile, has pics of 12 year olds on his computer and alyssar feeds his sick twisted desires and is imo implicitly guilty when he acts on those desires, driven to madness by her constant cock teasing, and hurts some kid.
nah he always thought i was 18 and it even says in there somewhere that i look like a woman

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

housah0lic said:
nah he always thought i was 18 and it even says in there somewhere that i look like a woman
as opposed to looking like a man because u're an ugly hairy wog bitch with really broad shoulders?

Pillows

Banned
HSC

Enteebee said:
as opposed to looking like a man because u're an ugly hairy wog bitch with really broad shoulders?
Yo Chadd, did you make that emoticon in your sig?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

Pillows said:
Yo Chadd, did you make that emoticon in your sig?
yes.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

Enteebee said:
i actually don't have broad shoulders
but i'm sure wouldn't mind it, angel

Pillows

Banned
HSC

Enteebee said:
isn't there another version of it? post that up.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

Pillows said:
isn't there another version of it? post that up.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

"i would have liked to help you stop your crying touching you inside your panties"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah omfg

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

HalcyonSky said:
hahah oh man his face is priceless, too bad he wouldnt let me look at his webcam without me providing mine :(

and whyd u censor out ur eyes, it's pretty obvious its you
lol yeh

but i was on paint anyway so i thought i might try to make myself look somewhat pretty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)