• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

If when you are 50, you look back on a picture of a girl who you had a crush on... (2 Viewers)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Pillows said:
in high school, and then you have a wank over it, would you be considered a pedofile?

I've been thinking about this for the last few days and I haven't come to an answer.
seriously why do people even think shit like this

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Re: If when you are 50, you look back on a picture of a girl who you had a crush on..

dude wtf?

i don't talk to myself. :(

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: If when you are 50, you look back on a picture of a girl who you had a crush on..

Pillows said:
Nah, I don't need sleep. I still need to study topic 2. LOL?
so howd that work out for you?

Pillows

Banned
HSC

HalcyonSky said:
so howd that work out for you?
FUCKING GREAT! I fucked the exam in the anus. No seriously though, considering I only studied the night before + the morning of the exam, I went really well. :D

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

housah0lic said:
Enteebee said:
as opposed to looking like a man because u're an ugly hairy wog bitch with really broad shoulders?

STFU, I would hit it, three times. But only if she promised not to use her teeth.

You can join if you want, you know you want to, be quick though before I send her back to the kitchen.

Boxes

Banned
HSC

pretty interesting, pillows.

u-borat

Banned
HSC

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)