• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Legalise Weapons in Australia? So we can be like Americans? (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Grobus said:
Why do people talk about America like its the worst violent crime country in the world?

Jamaica has a much higher rate of gun ownership and gun crime (in fact I think it has the highest documented in the world) but you dont see people pointing at them like they are the heart of all evil in the world.
Because media doesnt say much if anything of this, let alone much about Jamaica

0Jade0

HSC
because people think that 'cops' is what happens everyday everywhere.
I have been asked 10 million times if i'm scared to live in america.... like snipers are outside my window....

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I have been asked 10 million times if i'm scared to live in america.... like snipers are outside my window....
Hang on, i thought u live in Australia, but u just said u live in the US so, how are u doing ur HSC this year

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Korn said:
Because media doesnt say much if anything of this, let alone much about Jamaica
Lets not forget that Australians seem to love picking on Americans.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I'm American, I live in Aust. now
Ah, ok cause u did say "because people think that 'cops' is what happens everyday everywhere.
I have been asked 10 million times if i'm scared to live in america.... like snipers are outside my window...."

0Jade0

HSC
Yeah its too late to explain myself properly

I first came in 1992 lived here on and off going back to the US and Spain (just to clarify i hold 3 passports 3 nationalities so yeah)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Its amazing because the same people who say bullshit like that will turn around the next second and tell you Americans are all ignorant and dont know what really goes on in other countries.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Grobus said:
Its amazing because the same people who say bullshit like that will turn around the next second and tell you Americans are all ignorant and dont know what really goes on in other countries.
Grobus, whats with the changing of the avatar all the time

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Korn said:
Grobus, whats with the changing of the avatar all the time
I get bored quickly with them I guess. I like this one though, the colours are nice.

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Well now with current laws it would be highly unlikely, if not nigh impossible, but then again a psyco could just as easily use a knife, a bottle or even a pen, so what we ban all these as well?
You can't be serious! Oh wait, you are. I hope you realise that you are essentially saying that because we cannot completely stop crimes from occuring, we should basically not bother and allow guns which adds to the existing problem? So if you can't fix it make it worse eh? Pfft...

In case you were not aware, Australia is a civilised society and as civilised people we do not allow more and more things which cause harm to our society. If you want to allow the general public to have access to guns in order to pursue their barbaric 'hobby'(if you can call it that) of hunting then go live in the forests and jungles with the savages and animals. I on the other hand will choose to stay with our civilised society which, unlike many other countries, do not tolerate, nor condone, the addition of more and more weapons whose sole purpose is to destroy.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Benny1103 said:
You can't be serious! Oh wait, you are. I hope you realise that you are essentially saying that because we cannot completely stop crimes from occuring, we should basically not bother and allow guns which adds to the existing problem? So if you can't fix it make it worse eh? Pfft...

In case you were not aware, Australia is a civilised society and as civilised people we do not allow more and more things which cause harm to our society. If you want to allow the general public to have access to guns in order to pursue their barbaric 'hobby'(if you can call it that) of hunting then go live in the forests and jungles with the savages and animals. I on the other hand will choose to stay with our civilised society which, unlike many other countries, do not tolerate, nor condone, the addition of more and more weapons whose sole purpose is to destroy.
U are so illinformed, i pity u, how bout u read the entire thread, with all the links and u will realise how stupid ur comment just was

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
U are so illinformed, i pity u, how bout u read the entire thread, with all the links and u will realise how stupid ur comment just was
No, actually you are 'illinformed.' You choose not to actually argue your point properly, nor do you address the points that I, or others raise. Rather, you simply post links and worship them as if they are the absolute truth - sheep. Sorry to tell you, but unless you actually put forward your own argument, the information provided from your 'sources' can be interpreted in ways other than which you intend. But I cannot really expect much from someone like you now can I?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
I didnt say that Weapons are totally illegal in Australia! if they were how would those sport shooters be able to carry out their sports?
the only safe shooting sport is the air rifle one. everything else should be banned. I.e. if in a competition the player was losing so badly,he could go and blow up the challengers head in ona those shotgun comps.

guns fuck everything up. If i cud go bac in time and find all the cunts that invented new guns, i'll use their gun and blow their heads off, then incinerate all the weapons created.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Vangineer said:
I didnt say that Weapons are totally illegal in Australia! if they were how would those sport shooters be able to carry out their sports?
the only safe shooting sport is the air rifle one. everything else should be banned. I.e. if in a competition the player was losing so badly,he could go and blow up the challengers head in ona those shotgun comps.

guns fuck everything up. If i cud go bac in time and find all the cunts that invented new guns, i'll use their gun and blow their heads off, then incinerate all the weapons created.
My god u two are fucked in the head arnt u. First of all everyone that applies to get a gun lisence must have two adult references, second they undergo strict testing to rule out those nutters that would shoot someone else, thirdly How would u like it if some bigot told u you shouldnt and couldnt play the sport or hobby that u wished to participate in, and finally almost all gun owners are above 18 and more mature then to blow some ons brains out because they are losing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)