• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Negative reputation (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wow i can't believe people are still having issues with this
maybe rep should b removed altogether

sunny

meh.
HSC
BreaKing said:
wow i can't believe people are still having issues with this
maybe rep should b removed altogether
That option has always been on the table.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
it would make life heaps easier for the mods
and stop all this bitching about rep pts and stuff

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha i wasnt talking about you :p
but srsly, the rep feature is so commonly misused and stuff, its lost its purpose. hence there is no need for it (apart from to boost the ego of people who think others will be impressed by their "large e-cock"

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
BreaKing said:
haha i wasnt talking about you :p
but srsly, the rep feature is so commonly misused and stuff, its lost its purpose. hence there is no need for it (apart from to boost the ego of people who think others will be impressed by their "large e-cock"
LMAO .

Danoz The Great

HSC
I have two 'black' reps given to me, because one I said "LOL repped"! and the girl repped me back, and another because I spoke of a members pointless often reputation giving.

This has already been said, but everything must be getting screened. Any reputation points given to a post with the words 'reputation', 'repped' etc in it, won't be given.

This has already been said but I couldn't be bothered looking back.

Danoz The Great

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
hi melsc i just got a grey box in my latest rep recieved in my user cp what does that mean???
The rep point was given, but it didn't count becuase of either what I said before, or because its' from a closed thread etc.

edit: sorry, that question was directed to melsc and I answered it.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
hi melsc i just got a grey box in my latest rep recieved in my user cp what does that mean???
It means the person who repped who doesnt have enough posts or reps...to give u rep points but they still acknowledge that that person tried to rep you...i have a few of them myself...they just dont add to ur rep points :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahaha that was a big long post with lots of mentions of me <3 the egomaniac inside likes. lazarus i swear i saw a picture of you next to mark (as in bradley) and you looked shorter than him but it might have just been the angle? hmm.

i think if we MUST have this pussy option of neg rep, it should be up to the mod etc who does it to decide how much maybe up to quadruple their regular amount or whatever? that way someone like laz can do it to a relatively minor post (a la mine) without taking away a ridiculous amount like 100?
okay, i'm clearly inarticulate ;)

ps. i love this forum, it's so much better to procrastinate on than the neighbours forum. i'm only such an obnoxious shithead because i care. <3

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
dani_danoz said:
The rep point was given, but it didn't count becuase of either what I said before, or because its' from a closed thread etc.

edit: sorry, that question was directed to melsc and I answered it.
no, it means that the person repping you hasnt got enough pts to give you a positive rep so you just get 0 points.

see how confusing it all is?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
so does that mean once they can actually giv out points, their rep that they gave u long ago counts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)