• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neonazi said:
the two roosters v dragons games this year have been the best club games of the season. the dragons should have won based on their first half performance and ben creagh dropin th ball over the line, but full credit to the roosters. i think they have to pick up their game a bit still based on their last two performances but it will come together soon no doubt.
We fucken better, they can't keep giving me heart scares like that.

But I agree about the best two games, I actually prefer games that keep me on the edge of my seat.

neonazi

yeh but even thoguh the roosters rn't playin at their best, they're still pretty far above the rest of the teams in the comp. i hate to say that cos i dont like the roosters but i cant escape the truth.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, you say it alot better than some others in this thread.

Scores:
Panthers 42 beat Raiders 8

Eels beating cowboys 14-6
Tigers beat the storm 10-6

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
Haha, you say it alot better than some others in this thread.

Scores:
Panthers 42 beat Raiders 8

Eels beating cowboys 14-6
Tigers beat the storm 10-6
thanx. and by the way, its the cowboys who r beatin the eels 14-6.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh shit, sorry my bad. Got it off nrl.com, both their logos look the same when small.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I can't even remember who I tipped. Probably Parra, but I doubted their chances of back to back wins.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've never had anything against Parra. Only teams I've got something against these days are the Dogs. And maybe the dragons, only because their fans came and raided the roosters forum like a pack of animals.

neonazi

tru. i dont really like the dogs as a team but i like a few of their players. i like the dragons but like a lot of people get frustrated with them cos they always lose the gaems they should win, which puts my tipping all out of wack. i think timmins and cooper are awesom players.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
There are a lot of teams l love...l dont care weather or not they take players - thats the way the game works.

You take players and you gain players. I'm not very happy that we got tahu...l wold have prefered someone else over him.

EDIT: but then again, l am only thinking about one state of origin he was in...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
See, I mentioned somewhere that the Dragons will always choke. When it all comes down to it, they are not premiership material. And they never will be until they can retain a full-strength team to take the field. But we'll see.

And I don't like the Dogs mainly because I live in Canterbury and I like to shitstir. Oh and they have some asshole fans.

Holy shit, 5000 posts.

neonazi

man tahu is an awesome player. dont know y u dont want him. i guess he gets injured a fair bit but still hes a great fella to have in your team. u need a few more backs so u can score points. u got tons of forwards and only one is good (hindmarsh, not that i had to say it or anythin). and u guys r losin 14-6 at halftime.

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
And I don't like the Dogs mainly because I live in Canterbury and I like to shitstir. Oh and they have some asshole fans.

Holy shit, 5000 posts.
yeh about half the people in my year go for the bulldogs so thats another reason y i dont like em. im the only kngihts supporter (i wodner y after how they've played this yr)
and congrats on 5000 posts

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
He was great in Origin. His rating has dropped over the past few years, but he got it back in origin.

Parra should be thanking their lucky stars.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neonazi said:
yeh about half the people in my year go for the bulldogs so thats another reason y i dont like em. im the only kngihts supporter (i wodner y after how they've played this yr)
and congrats on 5000 posts
Ah, but if you're a true supporter you'll stick with em.

I was born in the eastern suburbs, raised there and all that jazz so I've always been a chooks fan.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)