• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Respect for terrorists. (1 Viewer)

HSC
its possible he could of fucked em off...we had a better chance of ending terrorism (to australia) under mark lathum then we ever do under johnny howard.

Lathum wanted to pull the troops outta Iraq...the muslim learder quoted 'the only way for australia to end the threat of terrorism is to get rid of the howard government.' I mean indonesia (i think it was them) pulled out troops when a few of their guys were under captivity, and nothing happened to them.

They just want the troops out of Iraq, we shoulda never got involved in bush's oil expedition but we did and now the majority of australia is supporting it, it's a classic case off money over common sense, life matters more than our economy, economy we can fix, life we can't

Rorix

HSC
if we could make cars that ran on human blood we would be set

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Spain pulled their troops out, they're still under threat of terrorism...
Indonesia pulled their troops out and nothing happened?! Indonesias been bombed NUMEROUS times....

Oil expedition? yes... 'Hey lets go over to iraq and steal oil... put it in big boats and sail it back to america, they'll never find out about that!!'

Last edited:

Rorix

HSC
Rorix said:
if we could make cars that ran on human blood we would be set

this is like the best post ive ever made, show some respect

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
the war isnt about 'liberating the civilians' anymore if you haven't noticed its for personal gains...petrol = money
The Americans made more money with the oil for food program.

The costs of deploying the amount of men they have in Iraq are huge. The Americans aren't profiting from Iraq. Unless of course they have invented cars that run on human blood (sorry rorix, I felt that I had to cash in on that one :p)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought tatooed_guy started this thread, until I saw it was some other guy.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
maybe the usa wants to get into the saudi oil fields (forget the smallish fields in iraq!)

ahmad

HSC
N/A
Dougie said:
maybe the usa wants to get into the saudi oil fields (forget the smallish fields in iraq!)
i'm sure that they want to get to saudi oil field.............. this plan is just around the corner for them

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
neo_o said:
The Americans made more money with the oil for food program.

The costs of deploying the amount of men they have in Iraq are huge. The Americans aren't profiting from Iraq. Unless of course they have invented cars that run on human blood (sorry rorix, I felt that I had to cash in on that one :p)
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

superbird

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
The argument that america is doing this war over oil is stupid.
I have no problem saying that.
perhaps u should watch farenheit 911

superbird

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I have,
America didn't start the war over oil..
ok ur right. but it does suggest that america started the war for investment and money-related purposes.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
it does alot of things from manipulation that i can't imagine ANY news service attempting to do... such as:

ROLL FILM:

“Oh, indeed there is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11.”

CUT.

Pretty damning stuff, isn’t it? But that was the truncated, Michael Moore version. Now for the full, unexpurgated quote:

“Oh, indeed there is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11. It’s not that Saddam Hussein was somehow himself and his regime involved in 9/11, but, if you think about what caused 9/11, it is the rise of ideologies of hatred that lead people to drive airplanes into buildings in New York.”

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)