• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Respect for terrorists. (1 Viewer)

HSC
he may have watched it but refused to believe anything because that would make him gullible, something he probably is way too good to be, so he refuses to trust anyone but himself, cause his like such a superior being and everyone else are subordinates.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You're the stupidest person on this forum,
Making open speculation like 'maybe this, maybe that, maybe he's an idiot, maybe he's insecure', is stupid.
You haven't made a statement that I wouldn't consider stupid.

I am not a close-minded person, i respect the views of all labor supporters, theists, etc...
but i also have no problem in telling you what an idiot you are.

mugrug

Rorix said:
no, Muslims aren't terrorists
that's almost as retarded as your claim that Americans are terrorists

stop with your bullshit moral relativism

people that shoot children in the back as they run away are terrorists
people that hijack planes and deliberately fly them into towers with the aim of killing innocent people are terrorists
people who persuade little children to strap explosives to their body and detonate them to kill innocent civilians are terrorists
people that hack off the head of a living human being with a knife are terrorists
You really are an idiot...

Dictionary.com...

ter·ror·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

America committed an unlwful (not sanctioned by UN) war in Iraq. They have killed many Iraqis, innocent and armed, and bombed public instututions like hospitals and schools.

You say that, from their perspective, that is not an act of terrorism?

We never said the Iraqi terrorists aren't terrorists, nor that all muslims are terrorists. Nor am i saying all americans are terrorists. However all have qualities that could potentially label them as such.

How is it bullshit moral relativism?

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You're the stupidest person on this forum,
Making open speculation like 'maybe this, maybe that, maybe he's an idiot, maybe he's insecure', is stupid.
You haven't made a statement that I wouldn't consider stupid.

I am not a close-minded person, i respect the views of all labor supporters, theists, etc...
but i also have no problem in telling you what an idiot you are.
open speculation is alot better than assuming you actually know what the person is doing and thinking

at least im not a stupid geek who thinks that his the smartest person alive and everyone else is inferior and that im the only right person and theres not denying my opinion.

How do you know im stupid, from my POSTS ON THE INTERNET??? do you know me in real life? no...

i suggest you try open speculation, it would make you appear alot less ignorant and egocentric

Rorix

HSC
mugrug said:
ter·ror·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
So, the Coalition was intending to intimidate or coerce Saddam Hussein?

That's beside the point anyway, real life issues are far more complex than just quoting from a dictionary. It's not black and white, you can't just say 'according to my dictionary definition anyone that fights a war is a terrorist therefore the Allies were terrorists, quod est demonstratum'. You can't reduce such a complex issue into a book that fits into your pocket.

For example, you called me an idiot.

Well, according to your site
A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
I do not suffer from profound mental retardation, I'd like to think I have a mental age of at least four, I'm still around today so I can guard against common dangers and I can speak connected speech.

See, that means I'm not an idiot. According to your dictionary.

Rorix

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
open speculation is alot better than assuming you actually know what the person is doing and thinking

at least im not a stupid geek who thinks that his the smartest person alive and everyone else is inferior and that im the only right person and theres not denying my opinion.

How do you know im stupid, from my POSTS ON THE INTERNET??? do you know me in real life? no...

i suggest you try open speculation, it would make you appear alot less ignorant and egocentric

dude don't forget that you know neither of you are going to change each others views so you're just going to sit back and laugh, remember? It's in my sig.

Because, of course, that's your universal mantra and not just something you adopted when I called you out.

HSC
everytime someone disagrees with him ^ he has to pick apart their posts and 'carefully analyse' it lol i can tell he has no friends probably because he thinks his too smart for them.

He refuses to let the dictionary, a book of FACT, prove him wrong, lol.

and rorix i got tired of arguing with you about something that will neither make me money or put food in my stomach (in other words i dont really give a shit about the outcome) thats why i said that shit, it's not my mantra loser

Rorix

HSC
Dude stop arguing with me, it's not going to put food in your stomach.

You don't give a shit about the outcome! Leave! Go on!

mugrug

Argonaut said:
I still think he's one seriously messed-up individual. Having any respect for people like that, even if it isn't for their atrocities, is still very wrong to me.
I also respect certain aspects of our govt and the US govt and military... what's your point? I don't respect their atrocities either, but some of their methods are interesting.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
everytime someone disagrees with him ^ he has to pick apart their posts and 'carefully analyse' it lol i can tell he has no friends probably because he thinks his too smart for them.

He refuses to let the dictionary, a book of FACT, prove him wrong, lol.

and rorix i got tired of arguing with you about something that will neither make me money or put food in my stomach (in other words i dont really give a shit about the outcome) thats why i said that shit, it's not my mantra loser
1) Doh is in the dictionary

2) This is also a dictionary, a book of fact : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hip-hop-a-llama&r=s&pos=7 :rolleyes:

mugrug

Rorix said:
So, the Coalition was intending to intimidate or coerce Saddam Hussein?

That's beside the point anyway, real life issues are far more complex than just quoting from a dictionary. It's not black and white, you can't just say 'according to my dictionary definition anyone that fights a war is a terrorist therefore the Allies were terrorists, quod est demonstratum'. You can't reduce such a complex issue into a book that fits into your pocket.

For example, you called me an idiot.

Well, according to your site

I do not suffer from profound mental retardation, I'd like to think I have a mental age of at least four, I'm still around today so I can guard against common dangers and I can speak connected speech.

See, that means I'm not an idiot. According to your dictionary.
Wow, as far as I'm concerned you just invalidated anything that you may possibly say... The full dictionary definition is:

"id·i·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
n.
1A foolish or stupid person.
2A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive. "

I'd obviously be referring to the idiomatic definition 1.

The coalition was not coercing Suddam Hussein at all. Except of course when he went into hiding due to their invasion... then they captured key members of his gov't in an unlwful war... no intimidation there. Also, the point is that terrorism affects not only the gov't but the people and the establishment (society).

Last edited:

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
huh?

MugFugd,

thats the dumbest thing i ever heard, altho im not saying i don't fully agree with you, but altho i dont support assholes like BUsh entering another persons country for some lame reason,
capturing innocent people (their cause being trying to help the country iraq), has nothing to do with those assholes from america and australia, bush and howarddacoward.
U r an asshole, u mugfugd?, if u agree with those disgusting techniques of capturing and executing people, ur a true terrorist. Go lick Bin Laden's ass u fucker

Rorix

HSC
Why are you still arguing, I thought you didn't care?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)