• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Same-Sex Marriage (2 Viewers)

Your opinion on same-sex marriage:

• For it

Votes: 63 50.0%
  • For "civil uniuons"

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Against it

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Have no strong opinion

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
Just for the record I don't think SKA's posts are insulting. Of course I haven't seen the post that started all this.
It was mainly the fact that SKA said that homosexual couples having kids would be bad for the kids, saying only that they would be teased.

Alexander

Gold Member
Ok group, we've made some real progress here today, but i'm afraid we're out of time. *signals for riot police to move in*

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Alexander
Ok group, we've made some real progress here today, but i'm afraid we're out of time. *signals for riot police to move in*
Did someone press your buzzer?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
It was mainly the fact that SKA said that homosexual couples having kids would be bad for the kids, saying only that they would be teased.

did not!
i said that was just ONE example of it

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
Damn this is a fight. Kind of like our politicians when they debate our nation's issues. And that's no compliment.
Just for the record I don't think SKA's posts are insulting. Of course I haven't seen the post that started all this.
i dont mind the arguments.. coz of course we are all here for a debate.. but wen it gets personal n people start calling u a moron for your opinions then THAT pisses me off.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SKA
i said that was just ONE example of it
Well I don't remembering you posting any more examples even after we rebutted that one.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Well I don't remembering you posting any more examples even after we rebutted that one.
dont remember

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
in fact, i distinctly remember ska being asked for more examples many times, which she has continually ignored

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
in fact, i distinctly remember ska being asked for more examples many times, which she has continually ignored
ehhjh???

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Gee, I wonder why that may be, don't you?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
have???

coz i really dont remember.. but umm hey im sure if u engage your brain a bit u can find some.. thats if your not too narrow minded

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
coz i really dont remember.. but umm hey im sure if u engage your brain a bit u can find some.. thats if your not too narrow minded
LMAO! It's trying to be insulting, but's funny at the same time.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by SKA
have???

plz, excuse my stupidity, but if you could find it in your heart to go out of your way then please spend 2 mins typing up the other examples again for us narrow-minded

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
plz, excuse my stupidity, but if you could find it in your heart to go out of your way then please spend 2 mins typing up the other examples again for us narrow-minded
oh wel u know how people are on these forums... i got payed out because someone goes.. 'refer to this other thread.. this page this place rah rahr rah' n u gotta go look for it.. i got called lazy.. just coz they are too lazy to type.. so i think i will do the same.. is that ok with you?

well ne way.. im sure i wrote more reasons that if you are bothered to go and look

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
oh wel u know how people are on these forums... i got payed out because someone goes.. 'refer to this other thread.. this page this place rah rahr rah' n u gotta go look for it.. i got called lazy.. just coz they are too lazy to type.. so i think i will do the same.. is that ok with you?

well ne way.. im sure i wrote more reasons that if you are bothered to go and look
You get paid out cause people dont agree with ya - just dont take it too seriously!! ps I dont agree was ya on this issue!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
You get paid out cause people dont agree with ya - just dont take it too seriously!! ps I dont agree was ya on this issue!!

thats ok.. people have their different opinions....
i dont take it seriously.. but when peoples comebacks are ...'your a moron' that just shits me coz its not a reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)