• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Smart to dumb! (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Heinz
No way Jose, exams are the best! I absolutely HATE hand in assessments namely because I dont think it actually tests how much a student knows. You can pretty much get away with plagiarism (like some politicians) and the teachers dont even care.
i think thats precisely why i do well in them! ;)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Yup i know exactly what u mean Mazza, i'm so unbelievably over year 12 it's not funny. I did fairly alright in year 11, but i bombed out big time in my year 12 half yearly's, i was so disappointed!... all motivation is lost, and without that motivation, studying is very hard!... i'll be lucky to get into uni the rate i'm going! lol

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Just think there is only 6 months left! we've been at school for 13 years.. we gotta put in the effort! obviously if u did alright in year 11 you can do it again in yr 12 .. the hardest thing is getting started, just set aside time and do it! no one can motivate u except urself. . ur the only one that will do the work! i dont know wat to say.. im prolly being a bit of a hypocrit i dont do that much work. but good luck xoxo u can do it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)