• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Smart to dumb! (1 Viewer)

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
zarathustra u dont know me.. dont pretend to. u are indeed a very sad and pathetic person. I pity you.
no deal, i agree with zarathustra. i've seen a lot of people on this BOS purposely start a thread whose motive is to subtly get onto the topic of their marks, by saying they're doing really badly. you're not insecure if you want better marks, but you ARE insecure by pretending you're upset at your low marks when really you just want to tell someone.

seriously grow the F*ck up noone cares about your marks. this is the second person i've had to say this to. is you really want to let us konw how well you're doing, start a thread called "i'm the best i'm ripping the HSC", then at least you're not living a lie...

Shiloh

HSC
I think what your problem was/is mazza_728
is that you busted your butt to do really well in year 11 (like a certain girl at my school did), where everyone else cruised and just passed, now that you have reached Yr 12 everyone else has lifted their game, whilst you are already at your peak. That's why your marks have dropped, you have stayed the same and everyone else has come up and some perhaps a little higher than your current level. All the advice I can give is to quit worrying about other people, accept that they've come up and past you and don't give up. The reason why you feel stupid and dumb might be because there is one huge dent in your ego too... and thats not meant to have a go either.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
thanks shiloh i know wat ur saying and i think ur right to some extent, i think its also because i tried too hard in year 11 and it was pointless, im not doing as much work as i did last year but i dont seem to have the energy or motivation anymore.. i keep telling myself u know only 7 months to go but it just doesnt click anymore.

skypryn i never started this thread in an effort to gain sympathy, im not an attention seeker! i just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same trouble. obviously there are people that genuinely empathise or are experiencing wat i am .. if ur not well thats fine, honestly i dont give a shit but wats the point of slagging me.. i really dont care wat u say, its not constructive at all, if it was that would be different but its far from helpful so maybe it would be better if you would just shut up!

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC

I still don't understand why we are meant to empathise with you.
What situation is this that you're talking about - the HSC year being different to the prelim, yes I have found that - so has everyone:p
i tried too hard - yes and others did as well
I empathise with you; reality is indeed a harsh thing to face, I advise you to stay in the fantasy world that you have been in up until this pont :p - just shut up! - I would hate to give you any real insight into your situation.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Zarathustra and skypryn: god ur dicks! i really dont give a shit wat u have to say ur opinions are not productive why dont u just shutup and piss off?? i havent been in any "fantasy land" at all u dont know me at all, so dont pretend to!

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
Zarathustra and skypryn: god ur dicks! i really dont give a shit wat u have to say
is that why you keep coming back for more ;)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
my my the bitchiness in here is funny :p

class of 2003 were much more supportive thankfully lol

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Marks do not matter! Ranks matter! Ranks and HSC exam marks. doesn't matter if you're getting 65 in class, if you're coming first and you get 100 in exam (top mark), you get 100 as your internal and your external mark. Therefore ranks matter.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is how ALL of my teachers and past HSC'ers have explained it to me.

Yes, the HSC is harder than prelim. This is the whole point. I have sympathy for the drop in your marks, but why waste your time here, get back into it and fix them. Just make sure you keep those perfect rankings, and you'll kick ass, as I'm sure YOU ALREADY KNOW!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Thanks josie i think i just got disappointed with the marks ... hsc brings with it so much pressure and stress and i dont think im use to it.. just trying to see if anyone else is in the same position. thanks for ur advice!

I was thinking today we only have like 7 months! and then its over - completely over, BUT i was watching armageddon today and i was thinking hypothetically if it were reported that an asteroid were to crash into earth in 6 months im not gonna be thinking about my HSC im gonna be thinking about my life and if i waste all my time on the hsc then wat do i have??

so u think nobody should try in year 12 so u can prevail.
no i dont think that at all .. im just seeing if anyone else is finding the same difficulty! why are people misinterpretting me?!

Demandred

HSC
Why does the rank mean so important? I mean doesn't the assessment mark account for 50%?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Josie
Marks do not matter! Ranks matter! Ranks and HSC exam marks. doesn't matter if you're getting 65 in class, if you're coming first and you get 100 in exam (top mark), you get 100 as your internal and your external mark. Therefore ranks matter.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is how ALL of my teachers and past HSC'ers have explained it to me.

Yes, the HSC is harder than prelim. This is the whole point. I have sympathy for the drop in your marks, but why waste your time here, get back into it and fix them. Just make sure you keep those perfect rankings, and you'll kick ass, as I'm sure YOU ALREADY KNOW!
marks do matter though in a way~ coz if u r getting 30 percent in class and coming 1st u still wont do good in the hsc

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
marks do matter though in a way~ coz if u r getting 30 percent in class and coming 1st u still wont do good in the hsc
True although all assement at school are quite different, thay have to be approved and thus the level of diffculty wont be so much different

HSC
i agree... year 10 i topped like 6 of my subjects and got dux, year 11 i got nuthin, and im so stressed out this year that anything i do is crap coz the stress overwhelmes me

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Sarzzabelle: obviously u have the potential to achieve! if uve achieved dux in year 10 it means that ur at least one of the best in ur year. i think alot of people are just freaking out! there is no easy answer, and although this is very cliched but just believe in urself.. uve done it before ur more than capable to do it again.. keep studying and stay positive. GOOD LUCK XOXO trust me i know wat u are going thru

E

Exponential Log

The people who don't do any work are the smart ones? Pulled a shifty on you. :p They save their energy for what really counts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)