• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Benefactors (2 Viewers)

sladehk

le random
HSC
jumb said:
I think their names shouldn't be bolded too. The bosman is great, but the bolding is too much/confusing and looks crap.
^ i agree with that

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
if they do worse, people hoping for transfers will do better ;)
*sigh
UAI is a rank not a mark, it will make no difference either way.

sladehk

le random
HSC
since they have benefactors, they should also have a group with for people who are very active in this forum.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
sladehk said:
since they have benefactors, they should also have a group with for people who are very active in this forum.
I'm sure they look obvious enough in certain forums not to require a bosman and bolded name ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Komaticom said:
Isn't that banned according to the new Rep regulations?
Jacks said:
no my take on it was that iambored was merely referring to people helping each other, in a general way just by posting in these forums...;)
lol

um, jacks was closer, i was talking about people helping each other in a general way but i was actually talking about real life. but it does sort of relate to the forum as well.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
where is this BOS man you guys are all talking about?!?!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
look at any posts by jazz man tim or natstar or iambored and they all have a lil bos man at the end of their name

(was that helpful enuf 4 me 2 apply now? lol)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the bosman is next to all moderators and benefactors names

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ok, I dont see anything!!!!!

is this just me? all i see is the name in bold *perplexed*

lala2

Banned
HSC
Are there any commitments BOS benefactors have to agree to? e.g. contribute everyday to the website? I'm thinking of applying for it but it's just Term 1 and I only can go on BOS either on Saturday OR Sunday (not both), at most 2 hours a session. Sometimes I go on for ten to twenty minute sessions during lunchtime at school, but that's unpredictable so I'd rather not commit to that one. I'd like to contribute, I just won't be spending a lot of time on it and it will only get worse during Terms 2 and 3.

tennille

HSC
lala2 said:
Are there any commitments BOS benefactors have to agree to? e.g. contribute everyday to the website? I'm thinking of applying for it but it's just Term 1 and I only can go on BOS either on Saturday OR Sunday (not both), at most 2 hours a session. Sometimes I go on for ten to twenty minute sessions during lunchtime at school, but that's unpredictable so I'd rather not commit to that one. I'd like to contribute, I just won't be spending a lot of time on it and it will only get worse during Terms 2 and 3.
I dont think so.

lala2

Banned
HSC
See here: the red arrow is the BOS man. If you can't see it, you'll have to PM a mod so that you can: it may have soemthing to do with your options

It's not the best picture: I had to delete some of the pictuer so it would fit the space limit, but I hope at least you get the point.

lala2

Banned
HSC
snapperhead said:
not all mods.....

:)
..yes, Im special!
snapperhead, why not? For Laz, or anti, or minai, I think all teachers should get benefactorship membership beacuse they are being helpful to this community. I reckon it should be automatic, just like the mods, because if they didn't want to be recognised for their work they wouldn't requset to be recognised as a taecher member.

sladehk

le random
HSC
I agree. An example would be SamD. I think that when you apply for membership, you need to specify why you deserve it. Therefore, i would say you need to be specialized in a certain area of the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)