• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Same-Sex Marriage (1 Viewer)

Your opinion on same-sex marriage:

• For it

Votes: 63 50.0%
  • For "civil uniuons"

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Against it

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Have no strong opinion

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
i mean 'real' parents as in people that care about their kids
'real' parents are the ones that want the best for their kids
And you mean to say that gay parents don't?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
okay then. heaps niormal todulu
ahahahah spare me the pain. i think i'm going to have to run into a tree and die now. ok i was being sarcastic.. like you know. parodying what you're saying to make you see how stupid the whole concept of 'would you choose your parents rah rah rah'

edit: thank you protector!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
Okay. Would you rather have an alcoholic mother and an unemployed, hobo father with no teeth and no real personal hygeine, a house that is basically trashed and that you're embarassed to invite people over to, and a physically + intellectually disabled sister who's not getting the care she needs..... or gay parents who love you, protect you, support you and do everything to do what's best for you?
probably yes.. i would rather gay parents in that case... but my point is.. if u can avoid it .. then do it!
like gay people dont have to have children.. n put them thru that.. sometimes when fmailies break up n stuff like that... people just cant help it

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ahahahah spare me the pain. i think i'm going to have to run into a tree and die now. gah ok i might have to explain a joke.
ok i was being sarcastic.. like you know. parodying what you're saying to make you see how stupid the whole concept of 'would you choose your parents rah rah rah'

haven't you read this thread? she's quite retarded, of course it went way over her teensy little brain

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Protector
And you mean to say that gay parents don't?
obviously if they are willing to put kids thru their relationship which isnt accpeted then.. no.. they are thinking about their relationship as a couple not their rlationship as parents

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh, ska darling, I just remembered that you never answered my question about IVF for gay couples. if it's going against nature, then what does hormonal birth control do?

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ahahahah spare me the pain. i think i'm going to have to run into a tree and die now. gah ok i might have to explain a joke.
ok i was being sarcastic.. like you know. parodying what you're saying to make you see how stupid the whole concept of 'would you choose your parents rah rah rah'

edit: thank you protector!
nps, ROFL

haven't you read this thread? she's quite retarded, of course it went way over her teensy little brain
Exhibit 259b...

Originally posted by SKA
probably yes.. i would rather gay parents in that case... but my point is.. if u can avoid it .. then do it!
like gay people dont have to have children.. n put them thru that.. sometimes when fmailies break up n stuff like that... people just cant help it
...I see. So basically, "if you can help it"... now explain how a 3 year old can... are you against gay and lesbian people in general or are just completely rigid?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im all for equality...if they can they can do it then im all for it, will it provide a fucked up environment ? Well society is the judge of how successful they will be, they can try their best but if society is incessantly trying to destroy it then it kinda destroys the effort...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sorry.. mrs.. i am always right , look at me.

people have their opinions.. .dont judge people for that

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
obviously if they are willing to put kids thru their relationship which isnt accpeted then.. no.. they are thinking about their relationship as a couple not their rlationship as parents
I see. They want kids then in your opinion and nothing else... and a 15 year old mother cares about her role as a parent?

Has it occured to you that gay couples that WANT children love their child AS MUCH as normal parents do, if not MORE?

oh, ska darling, I just remembered that you never answered my question about IVF for gay couples. if it's going against nature, then what does hormonal birth control do?
Sorry glycerine, hormonal has 3 syllables... you won't get an answer =\.

I suppose IVF isn't accepted by many critics, retards, sceptics, drug addicts and other distasteful individuals... but I think that adoption of a child by gay couples is fine.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
nps, ROFL

Exhibit 259b...

...I see. So basically, "if you can help it"... now explain how a 3 year old can... are you against gay and lesbian people in general or are just completely rigid?

wtf? im saying if GAY PEOPLE can help not having kids not 3 yr olds helping having GAY PEOPLE as parents... of course they have no choice u nitwit.

for the last fucking time.. i aint against gays... im glad that they can be open about their relationshiip because they cant help it if they are that way inclined. fine i agree with homosexual relationships... but if they dont care what other people think of them .. then good.. good on them.. im glad they can get passed that... but im simply thinking of the best interests of the children... how will they feel and grow up with homosexual parents.. how will that affect their lives?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by SKA

Ooooooh. That was a good insult ska, I'm terribly upset. Of course I think I'm right! That's why you argue for something, because you're convinced that you're right! if I'm all up in the air and iffy over it, I don't think I bother arguing.

I'm not judging you because of your opinion, per se. I'm judging you because... well, you've proven to be a moron in the past, so that may have something to do with it. The point is, you can't back up anything you say with actual proof. All you can do is make generalisations, most of which are slowly becoming irrelevant

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by SKA

An opinion is a statement given by someone's own unique though pattern... WTH ARE YOU ON?!

An opinion expresses a person. Maybe not on ONE opinion, but on your LACK OF ABILITY TO COMPREHEND SOMETHING SIMPLE, yes.

Originally posted by SKA
wtf? im saying if GAY PEOPLE can help not having kids not 3 yr olds helping having GAY PEOPLE as parents... of course they have no choice u nitwit.

for the last fucking time.. i aint against gays... im glad that they can be open about their relationshiip because they cant help it if they are that way inclined. fine i agree with homosexual relationships... but if they dont care what other people think of them .. then good.. good on them.. im glad they can get passed that... but im simply thinking of the best interests of the children... how will they feel and grow up with homosexual parents.. how will that affect their lives?
It won't. wakey wakey.

If Homosexual Parents and relationship became normal, then what would be wrong with it?

Can't you see we've made that point TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Wakey Wakey, Hands Off Snakey...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
I see. They want kids then in your opinion and nothing else... and a 15 year old mother cares about her role as a parent?

Has it occured to you that gay couples that WANT children love their child AS MUCH as normal parents do, if not MORE?

Sorry glycerine, hormonal has 3 syllables... you won't get an answer =\.

I suppose IVF isn't accepted by many critics, retards, sceptics, drug addicts and other distasteful individuals... but I think that adoption of a child by gay couples is fine.

well i think thats fucked as well.... if a 15 yr old has a kid i think that if shes gonna be responsible to give that kid life then she should be responsible to care for it too.. not put their kid thru hell.
thats wen i rekon abortion is right... like in another example .. if u know ur kid is gonna be a retard... its gotta be hard to make the decision to keep the child or not... in my opinion.. its not that i wouldnt love the kid whether it was normal or retarded.. its just that i would think about the best interest of the child n think... will my baby grow up to be happy.. or will she/he just be traumatised her whole life. thats why its gotta be a hard decision.

oh n as for IVF i guesss ur opinion is that only retards and people that arent in touch with reality dont accpet IVF.
hmm well i only dont accept it wen its not necessary.. n ur toying with nature un necessarily

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
well i think thats fucked as well.... if a 15 yr old has a kid i think that if shes gonna be responsible to give that kid life then she should be responsible to care for it too.. not put their kid thru hell.
thats wen i rekon abortion is right... like in another example .. if u know ur kid is gonna be a retard... its gotta be hard to make the decision to keep the child or not... in my opinion.. its not that i wouldnt love the kid whether it was normal or retarded.. its just that i would think about the best interest of the child n think... will my baby grow up to be happy.. or will she/he just be traumatised her whole life. thats why its gotta be a hard decision.

oh n as for IVF i guesss ur opinion is that only retards and people that arent in touch with reality dont accpet IVF.
hmm well i only dont accept it wen its not necessary.. n ur toying with nature un necessarily
In the same matter, a life is a life. I think you miss the point. Gay's have the right to have children. We can't take it away because they prefer their own gender. Its like Hitler and the Jews. Don't you get it?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
An opinion is a statement given by someone's own unique though pattern... WTH ARE YOU ON?!

An opinion expresses a person. Maybe not on ONE opinion, but on your LACK OF ABILITY TO COMPREHEND SOMETHING SIMPLE, yes.

It won't. wakey wakey.

If Homosexual Parents and relationship became normal, then what would be wrong with it?

Can't you see we've made that point TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Wakey Wakey, Hands Off Snakey...
well if u bothered to read past discussion... i stated that i would probly see nothing wrong with it if every1 done it n it was accepted but its also in best interest to be reaised by mother and father .. altho not necessary

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
All you can do is make generalisations, most of which are slowly becoming irrelevant
alot of great achievements have gone into obscurity because of an increased focus on the ignorant topics of debate that take precedent in todays media. for instance this topic...which should have died in obscurity but instead was brought to the fore through a useless debate in which one of the debatees was so thick that the final out come will not solve anything, if there is any final out come.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Ooooooh. That was a good insult ska, I'm terribly upset. Of course I think I'm right! That's why you argue for something, because you're convinced that you're right! if I'm all up in the air and iffy over it, I don't think I bother arguing.

I'm not judging you because of your opinion, per se. I'm judging you because... well, you've proven to be a moron in the past, so that may have something to do with it. The point is, you can't back up anything you say with actual proof. All you can do is make generalisations, most of which are slowly becoming irrelevant

good well sorry to have to say it.. but i think uve been nothing but a moron in the past too n even tho i think ur a silly little girl i cant judge u on that REALLY cos i dont really know u

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by neeja
alot of great achievements have gone into obscurity because of an increased focus on the ignorant topics of debate that take precedent in todays media. for instance this topic...which should have died in obscurity but instead was brought to the fore through a useless debate in which one of the debatees was so thick that the final out come will not solve anything, if there is any final out come.
I understood that... not sure how many other people did, you want to clarify that maybe?
Originally posted by SKA
well if u bothered to read past discussion... i stated that i would probly see nothing wrong with it if every1 done it n it was accepted but its also in best interest to be reaised by mother and father .. altho not necessary
Read it. But your stating against it now.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by neeja
on that note... why dont we just end it there... seeing as tho we are neva gonna come to an agreement.. which isnt what this is all about in the first place... its about opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)