• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grand Theft Auto IV. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
how fucking amazing is that mobile phone song download feature? you hear a song on the GTA radio (in case you dont know what it's called). You call a number with your in-game phone. You get texted the name and artist of the song, and also sent it to the social club where you can then download the song via amazon

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
how fucking amazing is that mobile phone song download feature? you hear a song on the GTA radio (in case you dont know what it's called). You call a number with your in-game phone. You get texted the name and artist of the song, and also sent it to the social club where you can then download the song via amazon
can you actually write the text? "wot waz da name of dat sng lol? :)"

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
blakegman said:
Vice City was easily the best game on ps2. made easily over $250 million too.

Tough to beat. Though this certainly is in a better position then San Andreas

There is no way Vice City was better than San Andreas.

Fuck me, at least CJ can swim in water, while the other dude drowns every time he touches water, you can give CJ haircuts, he kisses people, exercise him, feed him over excessively until he vomits like a anorexic whore. :)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
There is no way Vice City was better than San Andreas.

Fuck me, at least CJ can swim in water, while the other dude drowns every time he touches water, you can give CJ haircuts, he kisses people, exercise him, feed him over excessively until he vomits like a anorexic whore. :)
Those to me were just boring gimmicks. If i wanted to do things like that id play the sims or something.

GTA is all about the atmosphere of the city and the storyline. San Adreas just just a bunch of black dudes who said nigger a lot and wore green. Vice city had charm, i actually wanted to see how the story progressed.

Only my opinion however

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I thought san andreas was great in how you had to build a 'hood' and how it mirrored LA

being a nigger who wears green, i could relate to the game

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
San Andreas was easily my favourite by far. People who are like "Omg vice city ftw" are mostly cocksuckers. The 80s wasn't that cool and the map really is tiny.

Edit: Also GTA:IV will clearly be the best game this year.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I quite enjoyed vice city too. In fact, I enjoyed all of them. Can't wait to play the Stories games upscaled on my ps3. Has anyone played VC: Stories, and the other stories one?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SA map was too big, it was kinda intimidating.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
jumb said:
SA map was too big, it was kinda intimidating.
driving thru the countryside for 5-10 mins in the game to reach a mission? blehh

that being said i'll stop saying bad things about gta: 9 days to go

we've just recieved the free microsoft giveaway, 500 points and some exclusive gamer pics at our store

stazi

Nightman
HSC
make sure people buy 360s for gta iv so you can get heaps of referrals for me, and then you can get heaps of games :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)